We test hardware, software and peripherals within the following gaming segments: Class II, Class III, Lotteries, Keno and Wagering including wide area implementation of these products with all aspects of applied technologies. Services include:
· Testing and recommendation of manufacturer’s gaming products for approval in regulated markets.
· Testing and recommendation of gaming infrastructure and systems.
· Audits and forensic technical investigations for regulators and operators.
· Transfers of recommendations for tested products to target jurisdictions.
· Testing of central monitoring systems for regulators.
· Operating standards and regulatory framework drafting, internal control procedures, analysis and policy consulting for regulators and operators.
The engagement model is flexible and customized for each client and each assignment, whether the engagement is for time and materials, fixed price, floating resource (“on-demand”) testing engagement, or the provision of outsourced compliance management services.
All of our processes, procedures and checklists are designed in strict accordance with ISO/IEC 17025 IT and 17020 Inspection Bodies Accreditation standards.
For more information please refer to your nearest BMM location in the Contact BMM section.
Table of Services (pdf format)